- Each member commits to donating $100 per meeting, ($400 per year)
· If you are unable to attend a meeting, give your check to a member to deliver on your behalf- your check will be your proxy vote.
· The donations will be given to DuPage County charities/non-profits/worthy causes serving DuPage County.
· By ballot, the group will vote and majority rules. Even if you don’t care for the choice you still must donate.
· Only three charities/programs/non-profits will be presented at the meeting. If there is an immediate/emergency need at the time of the meeting that can be presented as one of the choices.
· Each member will be given 5 minutes to present their charity/501(c) 3 at the meeting. Only *active members may present, (those up-to-date on donating) not the charity/program/non-profit.
· No national charities will be considered, unless thay have a local chapter. The purpose is for the entire contribution to stay in the community
· The charity/program/non-profit will have to agree NOT to use the names for future solicitations or give the information out to the public, unless an individual requests so. If the charity does not adhere to this condition they will be removed from any future consideration.
- Any group can be re-considered for donation after three years from being a recipient. (8/14)
- Because we are eligible to receive a quarterly grant of $5000 from the Richard M. Schulze Family Foundation, the two nominees who are not chosen will now each receive a $500 donation. (5/21)